You could be one of the 51 million households eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This federally funded program provides:
- A $30 monthly discount on home Internet for most households
- A $75 monthly discount for households on qualifying Tribal Lands
Even better - when you pair the ACP discount with the right plan, your monthly service could be free.
Your household may be eligible for ACP based on:
- Household income at 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Level
- Participation in a government program such as Medi-Cal or CalFresh
- Participation in a food assistance program like the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)...
And more. To find out more about eligibility requirements, click here.